Last Updated: March 4, 2019
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables website features and functionality. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to track the behavior of the website’s visitors and web traffic. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each type of cookie by viewing the table below.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- “First party Cookies” are cookies that belong to Zasio and that Zasio places on your device. They are used only by Zasio to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our website.
- “Third-party Cookies” are cookies that another party places on your device through our websites on our behalf. Third party cookies are most commonly used for website analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are session cookies, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent or permanent cookies, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
Zasio may contract with third-party service providers to send e-mails to users who have provided us with their contact information. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our e-mail communications, and/or to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on, the third-party service providers may place cookies on the devices of these users.
We use persistent and session Cookies, and may serve the following types of Cookies to your computer or mobile device:
- Essential/Strictly Necessary. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of website.
- Analytical/Performance. These cookies measure the website’s performance and allow us to make improvements.
- Functional/Preference. These cookies remember settings you may have selected through persistent, so that you do not have to reenter during each visit enhancing your overall experience.
- Advertising/Targeting. These cookies track user activity and sessions so that we can deliver a more personalized service, and (in the case of advertising cookies) which are set by the third parties with whom we execute advertising campaigns and allow us to provide advertisements relevant to you.
- Social Media. These cookies allow visitors to share content on social medial channels.
|Cookies Used on Zasio Websites|
Can Cookies be disabled?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of Zasio websites.
You can block cookies by changing your browser settings so that cookies from Zasio websites cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
We will occasionally update this Notice to reflect changes in our practices and services. When we post changes, we will revise the “Last updated” date. Material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share information held in cookies will be provided by notice which will post on our website. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Notice or any of our other policies.