Last Modified: January 15, 2021
Your privacy is important to Zasio Enterprises, Inc. We are committed to protecting information collected on our website and through our products and services. Accordingly, Zasio developed this Privacy Statement to inform our customers, potential customers, website visitors, and partners about the kinds of information we collect, how we use that information, and the options you have regarding personal data that you have provided to us as part of our business activities.
If you have any questions or comments regarding Zasio’s Privacy Statement or privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Privacy Practices at a Glance:
Broadly speaking, personal data means any information that can be used to identify you. We collect personal data that is best described as business contact information, including name, title, email, phone number, business address, and like information. We collect personal data so we can provide our products and services and to communicate with you.
For our hosted software and software-as-a-service products, and as well as our consulting services, we store all of the information you provide so that we may provide these products and services to you. While Zasio stores this information, we only collect the business contact information identified above. We also may collect data about usage of Zasio’s hosted software solutions. This information may be analyzed for security and auditing purposes.
We do not sell, rent, or trade any personal data that we collect.
Our website, products, and services are not directed at minors. We do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 18.
For additional information regarding our privacy practices, click on the sections below:
In this Privacy Statement, the term personal data broadly refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other personal or identifying information.
We are an information governance company that offers both software solutions and consulting services to help other companies manage their information. Our products and services are developed for the purpose of supporting other businesses. This often is referred to as a business-to-business (or a B2B) business model. As a business partner for companies, our products and services are not intended for individual consumers.
We collect personal data from individuals that are employed by or represent business prospects, customers, and business partners. We also collect personal data from those who visit our website.
A. Information Provided Voluntarily
We collect information about you through our website and products and services when you choose to voluntarily provide us with this information. This includes when you complete any type of online form to contact us or to request information about our software solutions or consulting services or to register for one of our webinars or events. This also includes personal data and other information you provide to us as part of our providing consulting services. The types of information we collect include some or all the following:
- First and Last Name
- Professional information such as job title and name of your company
- Contact information such as work email address and phone number
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending events, webinars, and other programs.
- Any other information relating to you (or other individuals) that you provide to us.
If you are providing us with personal data that relates to a third party, you confirm that you have that third party’s consent or another legal basis to share their personal data with us in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
B. Information Collected Automatically
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect personal data from your device. This may include the following types of personal data:
- IP address
- Device type
- Operating system
- Click activity
- Referring website
- Unique device identification number
- Browser type
- Date and time of the session
- Geographical location
- How your device interacts with our website (including the pages accessed and links clicked)
- Other technical-related information
C. Information from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from our business partners such as those who provide us with marketing and advertising services. In addition, we may receive information about you from social media platforms when you interact with us through these platforms, public databases, and other commercially or publicly available resources.
Zasio uses personal data that you have provided to us to comply with its contractual obligations and in support our legitimate business interests and administering our website. This includes using the personal data we collect in the following ways:
- To maintain our billing and customer accounts and records, as well as to make payments where we retain services.
- To respond to your questions, feedback, or requests for more information, and provide you with required notices, or otherwise communicate with you.
- To develop our business relationship if you have or are interested in a business or professional relationship with us.
- To improve your interactions with our website by customizing your experiences and creating opportunities for more active engagement with us.
- To protect our company, our customers, our website, and others as part of our security practices.
- To analyze the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches, conduct research to improve our products, services, and customer communications, and to inform you of new products, services, features, updates, news releases, events, and presentations.
- To enhance or merge the personal data we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, and other third parties.
- To develop additional products, services, and offerings.
- For internal administrative purposes.
- To use as otherwise permitted by law, but not specifically disclosed above.
We do not sell, rent, or trade any personal data that we collect to any third parties.
We may share your personal data under the following circumstances:
- We may retain service providers to perform services on our behalf. For example, these providers may use your personal data to help us provide our products and services to you, or communicate with you about our products, services, offers, updates, or upcoming events. These service providers, however, are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and are contractually prohibited from using that information for any purpose not defined by contract.
- We may be required to disclose your personal data where required by law to comply with a legal or regulatory requirements (e.g., a court order, subpoena, or other legal process). We also may disclose your personal data when we believe doing so is necessary to defend against a legal claim, to take action regarding possible illegal activities, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect Zasio, our customers, or others.
- We may share your personal data during the sale or transfer of a business unit or an asset to another company, including during bankruptcy or similar proceedings. In such instances, and where we have the ability, we will require that company to protect and use your personal data in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Does This Privacy Statement Apply When We Visit Third Party Websites and Services Through Links On Our Website?
Our website or consulting deliverables may contain or cite to third party websites as a source or point of interest. These websites are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for how these third-party websites operate or treat your personal data. We encourage you to review their specific privacy policies and terms.
As a business partner for companies, we do not intentionally collect personal data about any person under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor who you believe has provided us with personal data, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion from our records.
Certain web browsers may offer a “do not track” setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. Zasio’s website currently does not respond to “DNT” requests.
Zasio’s efforts to protect your personal data include limiting access to personal data about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need access with your personal data to deliver our products and services to your company or otherwise communicate news, events, activities, products, or services. All Zasio employees are required to abide by strict confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction, we also have implemented appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data that we collect from you. Zasio further ensures that any service provider that we contract with to perform services on our behalf is contractually prohibited from using any personal data for any purpose not defined in contract.
While Zasio uses security measures that meet or exceed industry standards to protect your personal data, no method of transmitting information over the internet or electronic storage can be fully secure, and we cannot guarantee your personal data security.
We will retain personal data collected from you where we have a justifiable business need to do so and for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as for legal, tax, or accounting reasons).
You may choose to provide us with your email address to allow us to send you newsletters, offers, notices for events and webinars, and other promotional materials. If you no longer wish to receive these promotional emails, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions in the e-mails that you receive. Please note, though, that you may not be able to unsubscribe from service-related messages.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or wish to access, correct, or update your personal data, please contact us by emailing email@example.com, or write to the following address:
Zasio Enterprises, Inc.
401 West Front Street, Suite 305
Boise, Idaho 83702
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
In the event Zasio processes information about you on behalf of one of our customers, please direct your privacy inquiries and requests for access, correction, or deletion of personal data to that customer. If a customer requests that we remove information, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We may modify or update this Privacy Statement from time to time. The changes will take effect immediately upon posting on this page and indicate at the top when it was last updated. You should periodically check back for updates to this Privacy Statement.
We will provide notice of the changes that materially impact the way we process your personal data. This notice may be through an email address if you provided such to us, or by posting the notice of changes on this website.
In addition to the rights described in this Privacy Statement, you may have additional rights regarding the protection of personal data pursuant to the law of your state, country, or region. These rights may include, but are not limited to, the right to erasure, the right to information portability, the right to withdraw consent for processing, the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory/regulatory authority in your state, country, or region. Zasio is committed to complying with and securing any rights available under all applicable data protection laws and regulations.