Zasio seeks a full-time in-office professional for our downtown Boise research team, researching records & information management & privacy laws in the U.S. & worldwide. This position is a potential stepping stone into our information governance consulting division.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Experience researching and interpreting regulations
- A general understanding of legal terminology
- Ability to perform very detail-orientated work
- Ability to accurately analyze and parse out relevant requirements in dense statutory text
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage time, deadlines, and clients
- Paralegal certification, JD, or licensed attorney is a plus but not required
Compensation: Zasio offers work/life balance & commonly attracts & retains legal professionals seeking a career change from traditional law firm demands. We offer competitive pay & benefits packages, including health, dental, vision, & retirement contributions. If you’re passionate about research, please send a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.