Zasio is seeking a self-motivated, professional Web Developer and Graphic Designer responsible for the creation of digital and print materials for Zasio’s products, services, and marketing. This individual will work autonomously to create and develop graphics for publication, including company collateral, advertisements, sales collateral/tools, online/social media campaigns, tradeshows, motion graphics, websites, and software applications. The ideal candidate will ensure a professional and clean style that promotes the Zasio brand throughout all its creative efforts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain company websites and web-based software applications.
- Create and manage visual elements of software applications for desktop and mobile.
- Create, develop, and maintain print and online sales and marketing collateral, including advertisement, brochures, website, trade show graphics, signage, email campaigns, social media, motion graphic videos, and other materials as needed.
- Create alternative types of media such as video, slide-share presentations, online demos, etc. for impact.
- Collaborate with various departments to create compelling design concepts, artwork, and layouts for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- Enhance visual elements of presentations, white papers, case studies, and technical pieces.
- Manage and design graphics for software manuals, training binders, packaging, and other forms of documentation.
- Design overall customer experiences using layout techniques, style guides, color schemes, user interface graphics, and icons.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, styles, and technologies.
- Manage print and trade show vendor relationships.
- Champion brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines.
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred (or equivalent experience in web and print design)
- 5+ years of experience in the field creating and designing artwork and digital files
- Must be able to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with colleagues
- Must have strong knowledge of printing techniques and in-house print setup and finishing
- Proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InCopy, After Effects, Muse, and Premiere
- Proficient in WordPress
- Strong experience in search engine optimization (SEO) preferred
- Proficient in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Front-end web development: HTML-HTML5, CSS-CSS3 and Responsive Design
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of mediums to include, print, mobile, web, and video projects
- Zasio Enterprises, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, dental, and vision. In addition, enjoy 5 Fridays off every summer—the dates are up to you!
- Applicants please submit a cover letter, a resume, and a portfolio of work or URLs to any websites you have developed to email@example.com.