Zasio is seeking a highly professional, organized, and detail-oriented technical writer to create and maintain end-user documentation for our records management software products and services. Documentation includes user manuals, technical guides, online help, release notes, tutorials, videos, and whitepapers. This position also writes and creates marketing content for brochures, social media, press releases, etc. If you love learning new technology, are excited about creating the next new thing, let’s talk.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Manage and lead projects from inception to release
- Create innovative and high-quality technical content
- Organize and facilitate content review process
- Provide updates to managers, project partners and team members as needed
- Coordinate all printed materials with print vendor, and manage other vendor relationships, as required
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Competences:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Technical Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5 + years of experience in software documentation
- Strong technical skills, a hands-on approach, and a self-motivated attitude
- Proficient in the use of technical communication tools used to create content, including FrameMaker, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Highly driven, enthusiastic, eager, collaborative, and resourceful
- Desire to learn and master challenging technical concepts across multiple areas of product functionality
- Self-starter with organization and project management skills
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Experience with graphics editing software (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
Compensation: Zasio Enterprises, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, dental and vision. In addition, enjoy 5 Fridays off every summer—the dates are up to you!
Applicants please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.