Zasio is seeking a highly self-motivated Sales Executive responsible for driving revenue growth through prospecting, identifying, and closing opportunities in the marketplace—from small to large organizations. Developing and fostering relationships with prospective and existing clients will play a key role, in addition to setting goals, tracking performance, and improving outcomes along the way.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets and assigned goals
- Host product demonstrations
- Execute successful business development plans
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas necessary to give effective presentations to potential clients
- Use Zoho to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with clients
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5 years sales experience, with technology sales experience required
- Proven success in building a sales funnel with minimal oversight
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- A positive attitude and upbeat personality
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in-person
- Willingness to travel for conferences, industry events, and onsite client visits
Compensation: Zasio Enterprises, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, dental and vision. In addition, enjoy 5 Fridays off every summer—the dates are up to you!
Applicants please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.