Zasio is seeking a highly self-motivated, Sales Executive responsible for driving revenue growth through prospecting, identifying, and closing opportunities in the marketplace – from small to large organizations. Developing and fostering relationships with prospective and existing clients will play a key role, in addition to setting goals, tracking performance, and improving outcomes along the way.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets and assigned goals
- Host products demonstrations
- Ability to execute successful business development plans
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas necessary to give effective presentations to potential clients
- Utilize SalesForce to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with clients
- Acts as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5 years sales experience, with technology sales experience preferred
- Proven success in building a sales funnel with minimal oversight
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- A positive attitude and upbeat personality
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person
- Willingness to travel for conferences, industry events, and onsite client visits
Compensation: Zasio Enterprises, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, dental and vision. In addition, enjoy 5 Fridays off every summer—the dates are up to you!
Applicants please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.