Zasio is seeking an Implementation & Support Specialist to support our software for a growing, world-wide client base in the records management industry. Join a team of professionals who specialize in creating real-world solutions and providing above-and-beyond customer care. This is no ordinary call center environment, but rather, a dynamic experience where each day provides an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. The right candidate has a strong existing IT background and favors going the extra mile both for the team and the customer, learning new technology quickly, and thinking creatively.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and training for software customers, including installation, data migration, training, custom projects, on-going support, quality assurance testing, and packaging
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting via telephone and remote desktop
- Manage implementation projects and timelines
- Travel 10 – 20 times per year to conduct typical and custom installations or attend/assist with trade shows, as needed
- Migrate data from legacy systems using SQL database scripting and data transformation expertise
- Create custom database scripts and/or reports to support software implementations
- Report defects and feature requests according to defined workflow and requirements
- Liaison with developers to expedite bug fixes and new features
- Support co-workers on internal technical issues, as needed
- Manage one’s own priorities and deadlines while being aware of the deadlines of others to provide assistance where needed
- Relational database knowledge, including Oracle or SQL Server
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving accurate, impromptu responses to client questions
- Web development background
- Training experience
- Familiarity with project management
- Zasio Enterprises offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, and dental. In addition, enjoy 5 Fridays off every summer—the dates are up to you!
- Applicants please submit a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.