Boise, Idaho – Zasio is seeking a self-motivated, professional Business Development Representative. The ideal candidate should have a proven ability to penetrate a targeted account base, create net new opportunities, and exceed net new meetings and related quotas. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, eager to learn and with a proven track record of succeeding. They are responsible for sales activities ranging from: prospecting targeted accounts, sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities, working with cross-functional internal teams, and presenting initial virtual presentations to prospective customers. We encourage creativity from all our team members and are always open to new ideas to drive success. You will be the first point of contact for prospects and will have a direct impact on the success of the company through your ability to effectively drive new business.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect to identify net new opportunities
- Identify, qualify, and set appointments for field counterparts
- Develop a deep understanding and research on key target accounts
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop outbound call campaigns
- Help progress opportunities as needed and directed with field Account Executives
- Handle project upsells and renewals, as needed
- Qualify and respond to daily marketing generated leads
- Help drive attendance to scheduled partner events via email and/or calls
- Work closely with Account Executive field sales to identify sales targets, initiatives and penetrate new accounts
- Work with Channel on outbound prospecting campaigns with partners
- Communicate early and often with Marketing on strategy, lead generation, lead programs
- Continually keep up with current IG trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to our CRM, marketing automation tools, and marketing campaign tools
- Approximately 5-10% travel for tradeshow events, Enterprise Briefings and customer visits
What You Bring to the Team:
- The drive and ambition to exceed quota via penetrating net-new accounts
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize various sales-related activities and fluently adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate Zasio business value to varying roles at prospective customer organizations, while effectively representing the culture and brand of the company
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to optimize performance and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1-year experience in Business Development (prospect outreach) role and/or sales strongly preferred
- The desire to join and help further improve our stellar company culture
- BA/BS Degree required
What You Will Gain:
At Zasio, we believe each team member is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all team members, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! The ideal candidate has big plans for her or his career and we would like nothing more to help you achieve your goals. We’re here to take this great company to the next level and we hope you join us!
This Business Development Representative role reports to the Director of Sales.
- Zasio Enterprises, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, dental, and vision.
- Applicants please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org