Zasio is excited to be attending the ARMA Utah-Salt Lake City Chapter’s Spring Seminar taking place in Salt Lake City on March 21st. Warren Bean, Zasio’s Senior Sales Engineer, will be presenting Practical Strategies for Electronic Records Management, from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. His presentation will offer practical tips on applying retention rules to various types of electronic repositories, including slippery ones like email, cloud drives, and messaging platforms. Before and after this presentation, Warren will be hosting a table in the Vendor Spotlight section, be sure to stop by with any questions or to get more information on any of our products or services; you can also just come by to say hi. We hope to see you there!
About Warren Bean
Warren Bean is the Senior Sales Engineer and Product Development Manager in the Software Division at Zasio Enterprises, where he designs and presents solutions for enterprise-level information management systems, guides the research and development of new products based on identified industry needs, oversees implementations, supervises the development team, analyzes customer processes, systems, and procedures for optimal application and data configuration, and advises the consulting division on technical engagements.
Mr. Bean received a B.A. in Business Management, with a minor in Computer Science from Sonoma State University in Northern California, and has worked in the software industry for 30 years – the past 19 of those at Zasio Enterprises filling various roles, including: technical support, training, implementation, data migrations, support manager, customer relations manager, and sales engineer.
- Certified Records Manager
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- “Case Study: Integrating Versatile Enterprise with a Robotic Box Retrieval System”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., June 2008
- “Where’s My Stuff? – Practical Strategies for Searching Across Records Repositories”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., June 2013
- “IG is the New Accounting”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., April 2015
- “New Technology, Old Problems: Potential Pitfalls with Cloud Storage”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., April 2016
- “Searching for Consistency in the Age of Upgrades and Acquisitions”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., March 2018
- “What is SaaS? A Primer on a Not-So-New Technology”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., April 2018
- “Is Records Management Ready for Blockchain?”; Zasio Enterprises, Inc., February 2019