Zasio is seeking an Analyst for our dynamic information governance consulting practice. Our consulting team leads and supports the development and execution of information government-related projects for a wide range of clients. Using their subject matter expertise in information governance, our Analysts work collaboratively with our clients across all levels to deliver solution-focused outcomes to address programmatic pain points and support compliance efforts. More specifically, Analysts manage and evaluate the output of our research staff to support client compliance efforts, conduct program assessments, identify information and records through surveys and interviews, assess retention schedules and provide recommendations, develop key documents, deliver trainings, and otherwise offer an array of practical information governance guidance. As information governance touches upon a variety of disciplines, we encourage those with prior experience in records management, information governance, law, data privacy, and technology to apply.
- Analyze legal (domestic and international) and industry requirements for the retention and handling of records and information
- Evaluate existing or discrete elements of information governance programs and develop practical recommendations in line with best practices
- Design and develop a wide array of program-related documents that include policies, procedures, guidelines, and training materials
- Create reports, presentations, and other client requested deliverables
- Effectively manage and ensure proper communication with clients and internal project teams to properly execute project tasks and assignments
- Maintain a high level of expertise on industry trends, technology, and legal landscape impacting information governance
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Proven ability to seek innovative solutions to complex business challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to balance priorities within a dynamic work environment, particularly under tight deadlines
- Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team, as well as independently
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Juris Doctorate, or degrees in information management, technology or related fields a plus
- CRM or IGP certifications a plus
Compensation: Zasio Enterprises, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including 3 weeks paid time off, medical, dental and vision. In addition, enjoy 5 Fridays off every summer—the dates are up to you!
Applicants please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.